Monday, December 04, 2006

I Just Want To See The Boy Happy

Morrissy at a recent Düsseldorf-concert :
"I must warn you... I must warn you... I sing in a foreign language"
"I walked around Dusseldorf today and not ONE person said hello to me. Which means they must have recognised me..."

The fourth single from Morrissey's #1 album Ringleader Of The Tormentors - "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" - will be released on the 4th of December in the U.K.

The new single will be available in the U.K. on Maxi CD, limited edition gatefold 7" vinyl, and limited edition picture disc 7" vinyl.

All formats will feature previously unreleased B-sides, including live recordings.

The U.K. Maxi CD single tracklisting is:

"I Just Want To See The Boy Happy"
"Sweetie-Pie"
"I Want The One I Can't Have" (recorded live at The Royal Albert Hall 2002)
"I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" (enhanced video)

The U.K. limited edition gatefold 7" vinyl single tracklisting is:

"I Just Want To See The Boy Happy"
"Speedway" (recorded live at The Royal Albert Hall 2002)

The U.K. limited edition picture disc 7" vinyl single tracklisting is:

"I Just Want To See The Boy Happy"
"Late Night, Maudlin Street" (recorded live at The Royal Albert Hall 2002)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home